The two villas will populate a 1.5 acre site on National Parkland – Tolumnia House and Orchid House – ensuring space, tranquillity and exclusivity.
The first property to be released, Tolumnia House, is available as 12 equal fractional units. This luxurious property will occupy over three quarters of an acre of land and encompass 7000 square feet of stunning indoor and outdoor living space. With 5 bedroom suites and multiple entertaining areas this property will be ideal for the discerning client demanding the luxury of space.
Orchid House will follow and be available as 10 equal fractional units. This property, positioned at the top of the site will enjoy a deep panorama and occupy just under three quarters of an acre of land whilst enjoying some 5000 square feet of living and entertaining area.
More information will be issued prior to release for sale.
Key Features Include
- 280 degree, uninterrupted views over Caribbean sea
- 2 minutes to the nearest restaurant and waterfront
- 5 minute drive to English Harbour – historic dockyard, shops, restaurants, tennis, yacht club, beach
- Professionally landscaped grounds and lit pathways
- Fully furnished by interior designer
- Spaciously appointed, fully equipped kitchen with European contemporary custom kitchen cabinetry
- All ensuite bedrooms have stunning views, master suites outside private double shower area
- Multiple, spacious outdoor and indoor living areas
- Summer Alfresco dining, barbecue and entertaining areas
- Media room, iPod docks, flat screen TVs, Wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans and individually controlled air conditioning
- Infinity swimming pool and large open verandas
- Fire pit and seating area
- Vaulted ceiling to main living and dining area and master suite
- Hurricane-impact rated construction and glass doors
- Back-up power generator
- Private parking