The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by investment Program gives individuals the opportunity to apply for citizenship if investing in a government-approved real estate development, such as Tolumia Orchids.
Following investment in an approved development of at least US$400,000, the purchaser can apply for Antiguan Economic Citizenship using an approved local agent. All applicants must submit a detailed application package, pass stringent security and medical checks, and pay the associated government fees.
Successful new citizens can spend as much time as they want enjoying a stress-free lifestyle as well as visa-free travel to the UK, Canada, and Schengen countries as well as over 125 other countries.
After 5 years you have the option to sell your real estate investment, whilst retaining your passport and the next buyer will qualify for citizenship.
Villa owners and their families will be able to enjoy their island home which will also be operated as a luxury rental destination property in order to provide an operating return on investment.
Benefits of Ownership in Tolumnia Orchids
- Ownership of land on one of the most sought after sites in the Caribbean
- Investment into the high end property market at minimum citizenship investment level
- No owners operating costs or fees for the first three years of ownership
- Application for citizenship can begin immediately upon execution of reservation agreement
- Projected 2% income generation
- Professional management and marketing to the international luxury vacation market
- Fully furnished by international designer
- Antiguan citizens are not taxed on their worldwide income
For more information about The Antiguan Citizenship by Investment Program please check out www.cip-antigua.com and the official Government website www.cipantiguabarbuda.com
The Tolumnia Orchids development by Ondeck Living is an Approved Development Project under the Citizen by Investment Program Act, Antigua and Barbuda 2013.